VesseLINK by Thales
- The solution to depend on for essential maritime communications, wherever and whenever you are at sea
- Simple, adaptable, robust – designed to meet the unique challenges of the maritime environment and reliably serve the essential communications requirements of your crew, whether you operate a fleet or a single vessel
- From Thales the global provider of SATCOMS, radar and sonar systems for the world’s most sophisticated naviesVesseLINK by Thales – a global leader in delivering sophisticated solutions for the world’s navies – gives your critical marine operation global communications coverage. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever and whenever you are at sea. Whether you operate a large fleet or a single vessel, this solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
VesseLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe, including deep oceans and poles. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for captain and crew.
- Voice and data enabled delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
- Telemedicine capable
- Location tracking
- Enhanced at-sea reporting, service logging, crew connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
- Real-time weather
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Access point
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices
VesseLINK comes with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and can be quickly integrated into existing vessels or new fleets. It also includes built-in upgradeability to future-proof your investment and ensure peak speed and performance.
So, no matter where your operation takes you, Thales delivers.