MissionLINK by Thales
For critical, mobile satellite communications
MissionLINK by Thales – a global leader in satellite communications systems and communications technologies – gives your critical operation global communications coverage regardless of the landscape. It is the solution to depend on for essential communications wherever your mission takes you. Whether you operate as part of a deployed force or a single individual, this solution is designed to meet your unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design.
MissionLINK operates using Iridium Certus broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe. The solution utilizes this robust network service to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications for fixed sites and mobile users.
- Real-time emergency alert and distress notifications
- Voice and data enabled delivering up to 3 dedicated voice channels
- Telemedicine capable
- Location tracking
- Enhanced reporting, service logging, mobile connectivity, system/cargo monitoring and other operational requirements
- Embedded 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Access point
- Multiple user capability, up to 12 connected devices
- Application enabled functionality for Android and iOS devices
MissionLINK comes with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and can be quickly integrated into existing vehicles or new fleets. It also includes built-in upgradeability to future-proof your investment and ensure peak speed and performance.
So, no matter where your operation takes you, Thales delivers.